Man, Selco can open your eyes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I follow his blog also. Plenty of good first-hand knowledge information there. This guy (and plenty of other folks in the world RIGHT NOW are living the same nightmare) has lived a life I pray none of us here ever have to go through.

I've never understood why people are so enthralled with SHTF fiction and use fictional situations from those books to "learn" from when there are so many real life stories that can REALLY teach them something ... :nolike: People constantly amaze me ... and not in a good way ... :disappoin

I understand EXACTLY where you are coming from Lurker. I don't know that I would have the luxury of isolating myself, though. We just don't have the family structure you have. Add to that the fact that people in this neighborhood will, I'm afraid, come to GC for "help". I have no doubt of this because too many of them have stated that fact. Whether I like it or not I am faced with having to work with and deal with people I really don't like all that much ... but what do you do?? Two people (one really because if it's at all possible GC would still be going into work) can't stand guard 24 hours a day, day after day after day, no matter how high speed, low drag their 72-hour survival kit and thigh holster are ...

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone that thinks we have a violence, or gun violence issues in the US, needs to watch that video.

When you are gunned down driving down the road, or just killing randoms walking down the street, that is an issue. We have it easy here.

Btw, it is a VERY graphic video. It really shows how barbaric humans can be.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone that thinks we have a violence, or gun violence issues in the US, needs to watch that video.

When you are gunned down driving down the road, or just killing randoms walking down the street, that is an issue. We have it easy here.

Btw, it is a VERY graphic video. It really shows how barbaric humans can be.

Ahhh, I might not watch it then. Like I tell GC all the time, I had enough of people being disgusting to other people growing up, I don't need to see a video to know just how horrible people can be. And lot of times the people you "know" are worse than the people you don't ... The human race is a lot of things, but civilized is NOT one of them ... :nolike: :disappoin

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is why I would so dread dealing with this kinda SHTF. I swear I have zero patience. Life becomes survival. But Selco has pointed to skeptical trust as key. Right down to immediate family. Since im not trusting I dunno how long id last anyway.

I sincerly doubt any plan would work for long. Some people may clan up, some will prey on others. Maybe it would be a good idea to learn to survive in a camp....just in case.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
fcking arab bastards

Thats the reality of Selco. Thats SHTF. I cant stress enough that prepping for an Ice storm or tornado is way far different than prepping for SHTF like the video. No rules, no morals, no hope. Just violence. If it ever happens here, so help me God I aint digging my own grave. Ill have 20 holes in my head and be laying in the yard but I aint digging.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure what the revelation is. Same **** different day. Been happening for eons and it's going to continue for eons. If you turn out the lights, turn off everything, then close your eyes and listen closely you can here the first caveman ever stuck with a sharp stick squealing.

Sent from my meh, using my meh.

Latest posts

Top Bottom