Manchin: NRA ‘made a big mistake’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFarcher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are four names to remember well:

Sen. Pat Toomey, R-PA

Sen. John McCain, R-AZ

Sen. Mark Kirk, R-IL

Sen. Susan Collins, R-ME

These are four politicians who need to be defeated in their primary races next time around (if they run again). I intend to lobby the GOP to have their party endorsements removed for failure to adhere to the party principles and for their continued support of Democrat planks. They are truly RINO's and should not have the support of the party. :NO:

If these four are booted no way all 4 seats stay Red. At least a couple and may all 4 could go to the Dems, look at the states thay are in. Careful what you wish for.

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Toomey was supposed to be the conservative answer to Arlen Specter. He needs to be primaried. I think PA can keep that set in the R column.

McCain needs to be primaried until he retires. AZ will keep that seat in the R column.

Collins might as well switch parties anyway.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://hotair.com/archives/2013/04/28/manchin-we-are-absolutely-going-to-try-for-another-gun-control-vote/
Manchin: We are “absolutely” going to try for another gun-control vote
posted at 5:01 pm on April 28, 2013 by Erika Johnsen

I'm not sure if they are just so stupid they believe the 90% number Obama keeps throwing around and are just trapped in their Washington bubble, or if they figure if they can't pass any legislation they may as well do what they can to keep gun and ammo prices up.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure if they are just so stupid they believe the 90% number Obama keeps throwing around and are just trapped in their Washington bubble, or if they figure if they can't pass any legislation they may as well do what they can to keep gun and ammo prices up.
Manchin believes that his "compromise" was voted down because the Senators misunderstood what was in the bill.

I believe the man is a fool, and I'm probably a lot closer to correct than he is. Either his bill does jack squat or it's afoul of the 10th Amendment; either way, it should be trashed.

DFarcher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could care less. They need to be taught a lesson.

No a Republican Senator from IL could care less what a you or I think. We applaud legislators for representing their constituants and not following the party line when it goes our way but we call them traitors and call for their heads when it goes the other way. I don't agree with everything these senators have done, McCain is senile. The other three represent liberal states. The main thing I know is I don't want the dems to gain a super majority in the senate. That would cause all sorts of problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom