Manchin: NRA ‘made a big mistake’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Code:
http://www.nrapvf.org/about-pvf.aspx
How they rate politicians.
Damn--I looked at that page the other night and completely missed it, and it's right there in the first paragraph:
The NRA Political Victory Fund (NRA-PVF) is NRA's political action committee. The NRA-PVF ranks political candidates - irrespective of party affiliation - based on voting records, public statements and their responses to an NRA-PVF questionnaire.
Serves me right for posting at o-dark-thirty...

Walrus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally don't send a penny to the NRA anymore. They get lots of press but they've become Beltway - not as disgusting as AARP but I don't like the way they give money to hostile partisans in the name of "access".

Gun Owners of America is, imho, the major organization which has stuck to its principles.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll continue to give money to the NRA, and probably always will.

I also contribute to the ORA, and may one day join the GOA.

As with any orgnization of any size, they will do things I disagree with, but they carry an enormous amount of weight.

If anyone questions that, just take a look at how many anti-gunners cited the NRA for helping defeat the anti-gun bills.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are four names to remember well:

Sen. Pat Toomey, R-PA

Sen. John McCain, R-AZ

Sen. Mark Kirk, R-IL

Sen. Susan Collins, R-ME

These are four politicians who need to be defeated in their primary races next time around (if they run again). I intend to lobby the GOP to have their party endorsements removed for failure to adhere to the party principles and for their continued support of Democrat planks. They are truly RINO's and should not have the support of the party. :NO:

:clap3: Thanks, GTG!

Latest posts

Top Bottom