Marines order Colt .45s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess the special unit is specializing in fighting against horse mounted units - because that's what 45ACP was designed for.

You can beat your chest and scream murder - but 9mm has been around longer and has been proven 10 or 100 fold over 45.

Wait I forgot - 45ACP fired from 1911 magically acquires energy of 45-70 or greater :P

Screw the polymer guns - what's the logic of switching back to 1911 from M9?

That 10 yo 100 thing a mathematical fact or just your opinion there Mo? And have you held an M9 lately? I have catcher-mitt sized paws and that damn thang is hard to get a good grip on. I know it's a good pistol, but it's a fat sumbiotch.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've owned two P210's, and they are worth every penny. What other factory, non-custom handgun comes with a test target that is from 50 yards? They are amazing

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That 10 yo 100 thing a mathematical fact or just your opinion there Mo? And have you held an M9 lately? I have catcher-mitt sized paws and that damn thang is hard to get a good grip on. I know it's a good pistol, but it's a fat sumbiotch.

It is indeed just my opinion - but it's not a hard stretch to compare EVERYBODY using 9x19(18) vs few units in using 45ACP.

M9 is horrid - but 15 little friends is simply better than 8, despite the upside-down safety.

The only reason for wanting 1911 is to look cool and score "major" ....

Latest posts

Top Bottom