Mark Wahlberg - Felon with a gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't understand why somebody that writes a bad check, and gets a felony for it can't own a gun.

I get it, if he pistol whipped his wife, and then wrote a bad check, but not the lesser offense.

If we are gonna let the crackheads out of jail for a lesser ofense and commute their prison time, we need to think about this felon deal.

Guy I know got a felony for having a couple ounces of pot 35 years ago. Model citizen to this day. Why can't he have a gun?

pistolpete2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What's it really matter if a felon possesses a firearm? Those are some of the stupidest laws on the books.

Even so, there are exceptions available if possession and use are part of your job and you haven't been legally prohibited from attaining that job. Those exceptions are used at several police departments across the country where the officer can carry on the job, but he cannot take his duty gear home.

Ill have to call BS on this. I have never even HEARD of this anywhere. A felon can not own a gun. PERIOD. I cant think of any department that would do that. In fact when the battered spouse thing came out a few officers that had that on their records got put in the property room or jail becaise they couldnt have a firearm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom