MASH Hook and Clash Hooks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered a set of the MASH and the Clash hooks last night, going to try them out on some slings and see how well they work on my AR, but from what I have been reading it looks like these will be a great addition to the sling options we plan on having available.

I will make sure to post up pics and reviews of both when I get them.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Clash hook is the same as the HK hook, just not called HK. My biggest thing with making the slings is I want to keep all of the materials I use American made, so I have been searching for American made items. Thats one big reason why I am using the BlackHawk! brand sling swivels, because I was originally was going to use Uncle Mike's until I saw made in China.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ahh. i didn't even click the links provided in the first post. My apologies. The clash/hk hooks have served me well. Props on using all american products.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No worries. Thanks for the props, I just feel it's important to use American made, yea it may bring the price of things up but the money stays here not in some wholesaler's pocket in China.

Latest posts

Top Bottom