Maxine Waters: ‘Obama Has Put In Place’ Secret Database With ‘Everything On Everyone’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's giving Obama a little too much credit. The database she's talking about is also called Google.
I thought Al Gore invented the internet?

It's a good thing Google's Motto of "Don't be Evil" coincides with this, and that they REQUIRE SIGNED WARRANTS to gain access to digital information on anybody, one of the only companies to require such things, rethink your position on Google, they are one of the only companies who fights the status quo and gives a flying fudge about privacy.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a good thing Google's Motto of "Don't be Evil" coincides with this, and that they REQUIRE SIGNED WARRANTS to gain access to digital information on anybody, one of the only companies to require such things, rethink your position on Google, they are one of the only companies who fights the status quo and gives a flying fudge about privacy.

You can get tons of information from google without a warrant, besides which, who runs Google?
George Sorros that's who. Have you ever heard of George Sorros?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been encrypting messages in my OSA posts. Only reddog has the secret decoder ring. I'll give you a hint, go back and pick out every 42nd letter in each of my posts. You might just win a carton of Ovaltine.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This is true. As a certified Google partner I will honestly say that I disagree with 99.9% of their political views. However I do give them credit for not bending on those beliefs even if I do not share them. Take firearms and ammo for instance. They are very anti gun so don't allow those advertisements. I disagree but give them credit for not taking the advertising money and gaoing against their beliefs.

What has made Google what it is, is more than just aggregating information. It's learning of human behavior and search and thought patterns through online choices. This is why they require warrants to release their info. One they have an advantage by knowing what others don't. Two people's patters would not be as true to life if they felt they couldn't trust Google with their privacy.

Sent from atop the throne in the last stall using Tapatalk 2 for Android.

Latest posts

Top Bottom