May scammers face the worst case of hemroids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why not call the company the check is drawn upon? Or notify the authorities? Mail fraud, bank fraud, internet racketeering... I'm sure some agency would be happy to check into it somehow, don't you think?

If no one helps track these people down, they will just keep doing it 'till they get some poor little old lady who doesn't know any better.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I got the check today. I listed the winch at $850 and the check was made out for $3,350.00. Check is from a company out of Hollywood, FL with a Wachovia Bank out of the same town. Just a couple blocks from the business. Now for the funny part. Post mark stamp is out of Bedford Park, IL.

tempted to email the company on the check and let them know the details of their business transaction.
Is that a stolen check? Sounds like someone needs FBI a$$-rimming for cross state forgery and extortion. I would at least call local police station and see if someone wants a good lead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom