McPoopies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How far do you have to drive to get E. coli burger?

IMG_2141.jpeg

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm more or less a carnivore and while on the road traveling McD is actually a very good place to go. The tea is usually good and the plain beef paddies are cheap and quite good. It is the rest of the stuff at McD's that will kill you and empty your wallet.
I saw a guy on keto order 8 or 10 quarter pounders then throw all the buns away. Can't you just order them with no bun? I recall when Keto was getting big some fast food places would offer sandwiches wrapped in lettuce instead of bread but I haven't seen that in a long time. I did the carnivore thing for a month but damn it burnt me out just eating meat 3 times a day. I decided it would be best for me to just eat low or zero carb foods, meat and veggies. I'm still dropping the lbs just slower. I don't wanna "diet" anymore I'm just eating healthy. I've tried the low carb and zero carb breads they all pretty much taste like cardboard. Braums has a low carb bread that's actually edible. If your a milk drinker that Fairland double filtered milk in the blue bottles taste GREAT and has HALF the carbs! They make zero carb tortillas but none of the taco places have em. Good luck with carnivore, it works...if you can endure it.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Drove by the local MD about 30 minutes ago. I’d say people aren’t concerned. 😂😆😁
I don't think most people even follow the news. They're probably chompin down right about now on a double QP with extra onions. I've read millions of people don't decide who to vote for til 30 days or less before the election, and millions are still UNDECIDED!

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How far do you have to drive to get E. coli burger?

View attachment 522229
LOL, Filipino's are the biggest ethnicity in Hawaii and they LOVE Jolibee it's big in Cali and Vegas too. It wouldn't fly with Okies though, They use soy burgers to keep prices low. I've had to eat there a few times in the Philippines, it tastes as good as it sounds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom