Western belts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's your attention span
Yeah I do have trouble with that, But don't start feeling all intuitive, that was luck on your part. I can play golf for 2 hours, 9 holes, I can watch football for 2 quarters, a 3 hour movie is out, etc. And you're rolling up on your 2 hours, and you have nothing. When you said you didn't deserve anything you were right, you're just an old crone who has no life, no dreams, no hope, no vision, only death and insults. Your two hours are up.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I do have trouble with that, But don't start feeling all intuitive, that was luck on your part. I can play golf for 2 hours, 9 holes, I can watch football for 2 quarters, a 3 hour movie is out, etc. And you're rolling up on your 2 hours, and you have nothing. When you said you didn't deserve anything you were right, you're just an old crone who has no life, no dreams, no hope, no vision, only death and insults. Your two hours are up.
I wasnt insulting you, I thought we were funnin back and forth. Apparently you werent?

Latest posts

Top Bottom