Midway Notification status

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedHawk357Mag

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I normally use the Midway notification to alert me when a product arrives. I got to thinking I haven't had any alerts from them at all. So I went in and checked and they are still active. Didn't have any past notifications that I missed either.

Anybody remember when they last received any primer notifications? I don't particularly remember when I last set them, probably about eight months ago I guess.

I am finding it kinda wild I haven't actually gotten anything from Midway aside from ads and specials on things I don't need.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what the president of Federal said recently, I wouldn’t expect to see any notifications on primers anytime soon. All of the primers they’re making are going towards ammo production, and not much is making it out the door for reloaders. I’d guess that all of the other component makers are in the same boat. I would further guess that Midway is filling previous back orders before putting them up for general sale, so it’s entirely possible that they aren’t sending out any notices on primers at all—there’s no point in sending a notification if they’re already sold...

RedHawk357Mag

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just went into Gmail and found my last notification. Marked it important and starred it. 2017 was the date. I have probably deleted more recent messages.

Think I probably set the notifications when I hit my 5k mark last year sometime while loading bowling pin ammo. Cleaning the bench yesterday I noticed the last sleeve of 100 which means 4k remain.

Couple weeks ago I inventoried loaded ammo and found 400 rds of blasting ammo for my wife's gun. She rarely shoots so I pulled her stuff down and saved the powder, cases and lead. As I shoot 99.9 cast bullets all components were salvaged except time.

Thanks for the information about view from your foxhole.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom