Midway Shooting Mats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I got one, really like the looks of it; haven't gotten to shoot it yet. They also had the stock packs on sale for a while, not sure if they still are.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the normal model and have had no problems with it whatsoever. However, I would suggest if you can afford it to buy the Pro Model. The normal shooting mat is fine to protect you from laying in the dirt. However, the cushioning is not there for harder surfaces or gravel. If Midway had the pro model when I purchased mine, I would have bought it instead.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the normal model and have had no problems with it whatsoever. However, I would suggest if you can afford it to buy the Pro Model. The normal shooting mat is fine to protect you from laying in the dirt. However, the cushioning is not there for harder surfaces or gravel. If Midway had the pro model when I purchased mine, I would have bought it instead.

Got the same advice - so ordered the Pro.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would've gone the pro route, but I'm in the process of home growing my own rifle squad. Team SMS is just going to have to make do with a little less padding in exchange for more ammo! LOL.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the Pro and like it. The wife stole if from me for an Appleseed, so it must not be too bad. They're both great deals compared to other mats. You can easily spend 4-6x as much.

BTW, they've both been on "sale" for a LONG time, so I doubt it's your last chance to get them at those prices. But if you're wanting one, why risk it?

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I got the standard one, but I figure I'll add the pro model sooner or later. Especially if I start shooting more and my wife joins, she'll want a mat.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My order arrived, man I love Midway's shipping!

Good mats. Simple ground pad and a little insulation. Just what the Rifleman ordered...LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom