Milsurp Thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep it was made at Nagoya. The series mark looks closest to the symbol for Series 7, judging by the pictures I've seen. It does not have a matching bolt. With as many dings as this stock has, I imagine this thing has seen plenty of action and had the bolt replaced by the arsenal or in the field at some point. Yep, it and the sword are definitely staying in the family, along with the Oklahoma Cowboy Hall of Fame commemorative Winchester '94 my grandpa gave me. Here's hoping I have at least one kid (or grandkid) who ends up liking guns, to pass these down to!

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up a mostly un-Bubba'd Swede 94/14 stock today on GB. Probably paid a little too much for it but complete stocks don't come along often. Now I'm on the hunt for a sported M94 to restore. I have the Milsurp virus quite badly but if that's wrong, I don't wanna be right!

P

point and laugh

The Albainian
i1148.photobucket.com_albums_o574_Point_and_Laugh_albainian3.jpg

i1148.photobucket.com_albums_o574_Point_and_Laugh_albainian2.jpg

Here it is above a Yugo
i1148.photobucket.com_albums_o574_Point_and_Laugh_albainian1.jpg

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep it was made at Nagoya. The series mark looks closest to the symbol for Series 7, judging by the pictures I've seen. It does not have a matching bolt. With as many dings as this stock has, I imagine this thing has seen plenty of action and had the bolt replaced by the arsenal or in the field at some point. Yep, it and the sword are definitely staying in the family, along with the Oklahoma Cowboy Hall of Fame commemorative Winchester '94 my grandpa gave me. Here's hoping I have at least one kid (or grandkid) who ends up liking guns, to pass these down to!

I had read on another gun forum that supposedly most of the series 7 nagoya rifles were sent to okinawa. Atleast thats that a knowledgeable japanese rifle collector had said. I really want my series 6 back. cough cough WJH

Nice MAS36

Latest posts

Top Bottom