Misdemeaner question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Odd, I didnt know that the second amendmet says "you have the right to keep and bear arms*"

*as long as you have a CCL....

The Second Amendmet [sic] does not say anything actually. However, it reads something similar that has been curtailed by our Supreme Court.

This issue has been resolved.

Small towns are great. The Chief of Police sympathized with me since I'm trying to get my CCL, he talked to the DA, and they dropped the open container ticket and the transporting a loaded firearm. So I paid the stop sign ticket, got my guns back and life is good.

I suppose alot of it had to do with My being a good kid and for the most part staying out of trouble. (this was my first ticket in 3 years)

Awesome!

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This issue has been resolved.

Small towns are great. The Chief of Police sympathized with me since I'm trying to get my CCL, he talked to the DA, and they dropped the open container ticket and the transporting a loaded firearm. So I paid the stop sign ticket, got my guns back and life is good.

I suppose alot of it had to do with My being a good kid and for the most part staying out of trouble. (this was my first ticket in 3 years)

Good job rebel. You did what I suggested without having to pay a lawyer. You are right, there are advantages to living in a town where you know everybody.

Latest posts

Top Bottom