More about the T.Martin selfdefense shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
anyone gots any hand sanitizer.... that shhhh whack.... maybe some listerine

there is a homeless guy here in Bethany, his name is Dean... banned from Dollar General for getting wasted on listerine....

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I am adding to this thread... I will be so glad when this subject (zimmerman/martin) is not talked about. And FYI there is a thread on this topic (lean) already...

https://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?179218-What-is-Lean&highlight=lean Wait it might be the second one on it...

The OP in your linked thread says the beverage mixed with the cough syrup is Sprite.
The OP in this thread proves that it's watermelon soda.
This thread gives us new information.
Information about the soft drink that the lamestreamers are withholding.

Why did they tell us it was Tea?

HMT204

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The OP in your linked thread says the beverage mixed with the cough syrup is Sprite.
The OP in this thread proves that it's watermelon soda.
This thread gives us new information.
Information about the soft drink that the lamestreamers are withholding.

Why did they tell us it was Tea?

From link I posted first sentence....

I posted this in another thread about what Trayvon Martin might have been doing with the Skittles and Arizona watermelon drink. I had never heard of this before, and I think this is information that parents with teens (I have two) should know.

Okay I'm done with this... :D Have fun all...

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be glad when we never hear about these two again also but the problem is it may never happpen. I watched a little of a Black Caucus meeting the other night and they want a "Traybon Martin Law". They want Holder to make a Federal "Can't Stand Your Ground Law" and a antiprofiling law. The lamestream media has made a saint out of the little darling and too much of America has bought into it. This is the same media that would not cover the story of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom,a young white couple that were tortured for several days and murdered by four blacks. A real hate crime. Some of them got as little as six years in jail.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be glad when we never hear about these two again also but the problem is it may never happpen. I watched a little of a Black Caucus meeting the other night and they want a "Traybon Martin Law". They want Holder to make a Federal "Can't Stand Your Ground Law" and a antiprofiling law. The lamestream media has made a saint out of the little darling and too much of America has bought into it. This is the same media that would not cover the story of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom,a young white couple that were tortured for several days and murdered by four blacks. A real hate crime. Some of them got as little as six years in jail.

another page from facebook.. come on
that same 2007 media isn't as big as it is now
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

Latest posts

Top Bottom