More Hybrids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hit Ft. Cobb again and the 3 of us caught 27 hybrids, smallest 4 pounds, largest 9 pounds, with 7 pounds pretty common. We caught several on shad before we started throwing top water and making a pretty good haul. The wind put a nice white cap on the water.
ai106.photobucket.com_albums_m277_hunter_fish_June1610f.jpg

ai106.photobucket.com_albums_m277_hunter_fish_June1610e.jpg

ai106.photobucket.com_albums_m277_hunter_fish_June1610d.jpg

ai106.photobucket.com_albums_m277_hunter_fish_June1610c.jpg

ai106.photobucket.com_albums_m277_hunter_fish_June1610b.jpg

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice, I bet that would be fun on a fly rod too.
I haven't been around fly rods much, but I would think you would want to be experienced, otherwise it might make a mess of your line.

I think you should be a guide.
Since it was my idea I always get to go for free.

I have really been thinking about it. The boat investment makes for a really big commitment. I need a few investors. I visit with an area guide frequently and have even helped him get shad before for trips. He was on the water last night when I called him and told him to come to the hump we were on.
I am taking Jeremiah (waffles) in the morning. He didn't get to ft cobb till 9 tonight.
Those are some nice fish.
Thank you
Very nice! I'm thinking a fly rod trip would be incredible.:eek2:
I bet they would strip off a lot of line.
This ^^^^^^
I would like to watch this.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took 2 buddies fishing tonight and I FAILED to bring the camera. I left it at the computer from downloading pics from yesterdays trip. We didn't have the quantity, but we had the quality. We didn't fish with live bait, just top water tonight. We caught a 12#, 10#, and a 7# and approx 6# and a 4#. It was a little slower tonight, but its hard to be disappointed in those fish.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have really been thinking about it. The boat investment makes for a really big commitment. I need a few investors. I visit with an area guide frequently and have even helped him get shad before for trips. He was on the water last night when I called him and told him to come to the hump we were on.
I am taking Jeremiah (waffles) in the morning. He didn't get to ft cobb till 9 tonight.

I have got to find a time to get out there.
Maybe I should trade the harley for a boat???

Latest posts

Top Bottom