More pigs...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Cause I'm weird like that. heh I don't know, I like to keep their cutters. They actually go pretty deep in the jaw bone, especially the bottom ones, so when you pull them out they are quite large. They look cool on a necklace, with a loin cloth and face paint. That's how I keep strangers away.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cause I'm weird like that. heh I don't know, I like to keep their cutters. They actually go pretty deep in the jaw bone, especially the bottom ones, so when you pull them out they are quite large. They look cool on a necklace, with a loin cloth and face paint. That's how I keep strangers away.

You and I should party.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya'll may be out of luck. I may have screwed the pooch stormin the castle on that last hunt. I don't usually keep after them after the first round. I guess I was feelin bloody. I went out tonight and for the first time I didn't see them. I glassed a lot from the hillsides and nothing. Its possible I missed them or was spotted, but never heard a sound. I'm going to give them a rest and just monitor the place til next weekend or so.

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

sig worthy if i ever saw one! LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom