Morels 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need rain or there won’t be mushrooms
When you look at the state drought monitor there is a dramatic difference in the rain received since the first of the year. There is a near diagonal line form the NE corner to the SW corner of the state. A distinct division between the have and have not exists currently. Everything around me is pretty saturated with more rain due in today.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here in Tuttle we're getting a good, solid rain. Was really coming down hard a couple of times and the downspouts were gushing into the yard. Forecast shows lows in our area to be below freezing the next 4 nights. Hope Eastern OK starts drying out as I need to get some dozer work done.

@dennishoddy Getting any of this rain up Ponca way?

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you look at the state drought monitor there is a dramatic difference in the rain received since the first of the year. There is a near diagonal line form the NE corner to the SW corner of the state. A distinct division between the have and have not exists currently. Everything around me is pretty saturated with more rain due in today.
As another fella who lives near Inola I’m in the same boat. Better check the bilge pump.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here in Tuttle we're getting a good, solid rain. Was really coming down hard a couple of times and the downspouts were gushing into the yard. Forecast shows lows in our area to be below freezing the next 4 nights. Hope Eastern OK starts drying out as I need to get some dozer work done.

@dennishoddy Getting any of this rain up Ponca way?
We got enough to settle the dust and a little sleet. Not nearly enough. I'm still running soaker hoses 24/7 on my foundation it's so dry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom