Most fun Motorcycle you have ever riden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds a bit silly considering what I own and ride now and have owned and ridden over the years but the most fun on an MC I ever had was learning to ride on a 90CC Honda single cylinder in 1971 at Carmel, Ca. Sunny day, not too hot in August. Tree lined streets with a canopy of limbs overhead in a residential part of town.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably my first sportbike, a 1989 Katana 600 in bright red.

It was the most fun because I had never had anything with that type of power and handling before but at the same time it wasn't a monster so I could mange it ok.

Fun little bike even if it did top out at 135 and felt like you were pushing a snowplow at that speed. :)

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1972 Kawasaki 750 3cy two stroke with a little port work and Wergis expansion chambers. I bought the 2nd one sold in Tulsa, put 26K miles on it mostly in town. Killer at the stoplights. This was the original crotch rocket. Floating the front wheel 6 inches up at 100mph was virtually unheard of before then. Sold it in 1976. I found one on ebay a couple years ago that had been sitting in a barn and had it running about an hour after I got it shipped here. It is still all there when I need an adrenalin rush. Unfortunately I am not as sharp as I used to be, and have to be a lot more careful. Fortunately this one has a 3inch swing arm extension.

Latest posts

Top Bottom