Moving Forward in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No problems at all. :D

EZ is just so easy to wind up that he overlooks the obvious sometimes. In other words, the only thing being raped is his mind. I know that he is smart enough that once he cools down and thinks he will probably see what I am saying even if he does not have all the clues yet. The main thing he has to remember is that organized religion is about power, not about God.

I tried to warn you man. Now you're on the lamb...

[Broken External Image]

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Come on think man. I know you can do it if you try!

Go forth and multiply.
No choking the chicken.
In some sects no contraception.
Heck in a few parts of the world they ignore gays as long as they have a family and fathered children. (in some Muslim sects too)
EDIT: I almost forgot, according to some sects, sex is only for makena da babies.

Add all this together and what does it tell you? Well OK, what would it tell a thinking person? :D

Last edited:

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come on think man. I know you can do it if you try!

Go forth and multiply.
No choking the chicken.
In some sects no contraception.
Heck in a few parts of the world they ignore gays as long as they have a family and fathered children. (in some Muslim sects too)
EDIT: I almost forgot, according to some sects, sex is only for makena da babies.

Add all this together and what does it tell you? Well OK, what would it tell a thinking person? :D

And you're clearly not a thinking person. Do you know what False cause is?... Or Logical fallacy in general?

What does "what they do in some sects" have to do with this:

the reason being gay is prohibited in the bible is because they wanted Christian men and women to have children thus making more Christians.

The fact that you still don't get it (and you're still posting about trying to convince me why my holy book was written based on what sounds like less time studying than I spent banging out that MS Paint image of you) is starting to get sad, man. You don't know anything about Christianity - please stop trying to tell Christians about our book.

I'm not trying to push my religion on anyone, why are you trying to push your anecdotal misunderstanding onto us?

I'll go get MDP to explain it to you - I'm starting to question if I can dumb it down that far.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i1180.photobucket.com_albums_x410_farmerbyron_Forum_20Sarcasm_dont_g_any_fs_a_g11.gif

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RickN is a perfect example of what is wrong with politics in this country. He wants the government out of our lives, when it's convenient for his beliefs, but he promotes government laws prohibiting things that he does not support.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It creeps me out to see 2 guys kissing; I used to think that meant I was homophobic, now I think is just means I'm not gay.

I don't have a problem with other guys being gay, I'm just not, so I have that reaction.

2 girls kissing......yeah, I'll watch that all day!:woohoo1:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And you're clearly not a thinking person. Do you know what False cause is?... Or Logical fallacy in general?

What does "what they do in some sects" have to do with this:

The fact that you still don't get it (and you're still posting about trying to convince me why my holy book was written based on what sounds like less time studying than I spent banging out that MS Paint image of you) is starting to get sad, man. You don't know anything about Christianity - please stop trying to tell Christians about our book.

I'm not trying to push my religion on anyone, why are you trying to push your anecdotal misunderstanding onto us?

I'll go get MDP to explain it to you - I'm starting to question if I can dumb it down that far.

Funny I keep thinking the same about you. I keep hoping you will get the first part so that once you take that step I can make you understand the rest but so far it has not happened.

RickN is a perfect example of what is wrong with politics in this country. He wants the government out of our lives, when it's convenient for his beliefs, but he promotes government laws prohibiting things that he does not support.

One hurts no one, the other destroys life and can kill. Their is a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom