Moving Forward in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All this jib jabber and NO one mentioned YMCA? That Indian was gay!

Anyhow, some gay Indians, dancing around a fire and peyote smoking, sounds like a ball! Let 'em be I say...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only on OSA could a thread about homosexual marriage end up a RickN bashing event. :scratch: :screwy:
Hang in there, Rick!

No kidding ...

Actually, knowing RickN, I suspect any forum of which RickN is a member could start a thread about homosexual marriage that ended up a RickN bashing event.

Then that just goes to show you just how little you really know about RickN ...

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm saying this as a member of an evangelical holiness denomination and the husband of a children's pastor:

If the only reason you're criminalizing an act between two or more consenting adults, or denying the human rights of two adults, is because of what your holy book says, you're wrong. What's written in your holy book cannot be the basis of laws in this country as our Constitution is currently designed.

To criminalize a behavior, there must be a victim of that behavior. Society is not harmed by gay marriage. Get past the "OMG!" of it, and really examine the people who want to get married. Look at their relationships. Some couples have been together for decades in a loving, committed relationship that is a marriage in every sense of the word except legal. Why block that?

Jesus Christ didn't run to Caesar and ask him to make His people stop sinning. Christ never said, "That's against man's law." He never tried to imprison anyone for a violation of God's laws. If we're going to invoke Christianity to "deal" with gay marriage, shouldn't we follow Christ's example?

In other words leave people to their devices and let God deal with them? Sounds reasonable.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only on OSA could a thread about homosexual marriage end up a RickN bashing event. :scratch: :screwy:
Hang in there, Rick!

No problems at all. :D

EZ is just so easy to wind up that he overlooks the obvious sometimes. In other words, the only thing being raped is his mind. I know that he is smart enough that once he cools down and thinks he will probably see what I am saying even if he does not have all the clues yet. The main thing he has to remember is that organized religion is about power, not about God.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No problems at all. :D

EZ is just so easy to wind up that he overlooks the obvious sometimes. In other words, the only thing being raped is his mind. I know that he is smart enough that once he cools down and thinks he will probably see what I am saying even if he does not have all the clues yet. The main thing he has to remember is that organized religion is about power, not about God.
Mr. Bake is just a kid, Rick. It could be many years before he grasps the depths of your profundity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom