"Muslim Student's True Opinion"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I apologize to all concerned, and no mr Mac, I'm not a skinhead nor do we associate with their white only movement. My children are not feral. Again apologies to the board.

No worries man. There are probably only 3 people who know what you said and at least a third of those are here for entertainment only.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No worries man. There are probably only 3 people who know what you said and at least a third of those are here for entertainment only.

Tru dat! :rotflmao:

I mean seriously what's the point? Life's hard enough ... and tomorrow "they" won't even remember your screen name ... (I, however, keep notes ... but strictly for entertainment purposes only ... :rotflmao:)

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was at OU in the late 80's/early 90's, I saw several folks like her in my Poli Sci courses. At the time, the Intifada was relatively new and they were vocal in their support.

Clearly, Hamas and Hizballah are terrorist organizations. However, it sure is hard for the Israelis to maintain the moral high ground when they use Uncle Hermann's tactics....

Bottom line is, I don't think we should give billions to either the Israelis or the Palestinians. Let's fix America first. Let's channel than money and effort into transforming the mentality and consequently the quality of life in our inner cities. Let's stomp out the meth and prescription drug abuse that has ravaged rural America. Let's put those billions into developing businesses here for our own people first

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was at OU in the late 80's/early 90's, I saw several folks like her in my Poli Sci courses. At the time, the Intifada was relatively new and they were vocal in their support.

Clearly, Hamas and Hizballah are terrorist organizations. However, it sure is hard for the Israelis to maintain the moral high ground when they use Uncle Hermann's tactics....

Bottom line is, I don't think we should give billions to either the Israelis or the Palestinians. Let's fix America first. Let's channel than money and effort into transforming the mentality and consequently the quality of life in our inner cities. Let's stomp out the meth and prescription drug abuse that has ravaged rural America. Let's put those billions into developing businesses here for our own people first

But what do you do about homosexuals and the "brown tide"?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

You can't transform people who don't want it... all you do is make them more bitter and spiteful. It just doesn't work, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom