"Muslim Student's True Opinion"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
When I was at OU in the late 80's/early 90's, I saw several folks like her in my Poli Sci courses. At the time, the Intifada was relatively new and they were vocal in their support.

Clearly, Hamas and Hizballah are terrorist organizations. However, it sure is hard for the Israelis to maintain the moral high ground when they use Uncle Hermann's tactics....

Bottom line is, I don't think we should give billions to either the Israelis or the Palestinians. Let's fix America first. Let's channel than money and effort into transforming the mentality and consequently the quality of life in our inner cities. Let's stomp out the meth and prescription drug abuse that has ravaged rural America. Let's put those billions into developing businesses here for our own people first

Quit making sense. It's not becoming of you. :rotflmao:

Isn't it our biblical duty to support Israel?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quit making sense. It's not becoming of you. :rotflmao:

Isn't it our biblical duty to support Israel?

Isolationism and xeonophobism are both valid schools of thought. However, I think if we take it to that extreme, the world will work very hard daily to destroy itself, and if we think that we can exist in an total vacuum without external support and/or interaction, we'll be in for a short, high-speed plunge into the abyss. :(

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isolationism and xeonophobism are both valid schools of thought. However, I think if we take it to that extreme, the world will work very hard daily to destroy itself, and if we think that we can exist in an total vacuum without external support and/or interaction, we'll be in for a short, high-speed plunge into the abyss. :(

Except for the Mexican immigrants right? Xenophobia against them seems A-OK.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just said it to troll. Seems we had this discussion last year with some of the same players. If we kept our money home it would be taken the same as a declaration of war so some countries. I have only been able to follow politics for about 30 years but in that time it is amazing how everything our Gov't does messes things up five to ten years (and longer) down the road. Taking trade restrictions away so import and export aren't equal, off the gold standard, corporate restrictions and over taxation sending jobs and corporations overseas..... I don't see this ending well....

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Except for the Mexican immigrants right? Xenophobia against them seems A-OK.

By Mexican immigrants, do you mean the people who break American law to come here illegally?

Or do you mean the people who go through the proper legal channels the rest of the world does (including me) to come and be productive members of society?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who really cares? I just don't care. Why should I care?

The world is full of crazy folk. From that self-righteous, pretentious, pseudo-intellectual brainwashed ***** in the video...to Okies that would round up Mexicans and homosexuals to keep them from "moving freely in society."

It'll always be that way. Who cares? Life goes on, nothing we can do about it. Luckily most of them are all talk, mental masturbation that serves no purpose but to reassure themselves. I don't care.

This message has been brought to you by the IDGAF Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom