My cousin was just shot by a poucher 2 hours ago.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the prayers.

Here is the update. Bullet went in at his belt line at about the 5 o clock position no exit. they got him out of surgery last night and he is recovering. Looks like all the praying definitely helped him out. there was some colon damage but nothing else that I have heard of. He is going to have to have a colostomy bag for a while but they think he will fully recover.!!!!!

thank you all so much. I will post more as I find out. Especially about what they are going to do with the poacher.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Hope he continues to recover well and avoids complications, keep us updated. Where did this happen if I may ask?

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers for the victim and also hope he can navigate recovery without complications. The poacher needs to be made an example. There is way too much of this going on in OK.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I first started reading this post my heart felt like it fell in my stomach. I'm so glad to hear that things are better now. Keep us posted on what they do to the poacher.

Latest posts

Top Bottom