My cousin was just shot by a poucher 2 hours ago.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to hear that he's doing ok. Hope he makes the full recovery.

At least the poacher had the sense enough to get him some help and not just leave him there to die. He gets a little bit of humanity points for that.

So what do you think the thought process behind the poacher having a muzzleloader was anyway? Is that so he can make up a story if he gets caught? Did he have a tag just in case he got one or ??

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think he might have a prior felony. Not sure but felons I THINK can still own muzzle loaders. I did hear he was not driving though. Apparently he was walking on my cousins land and did not shoot from the road.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand how anyone can be that stupid...to fire blindly into a bush without seeing your target, unbelievably stupid and irresponsible. I hope you guys decide to press charges and go for the stiffest penalty possible. Need to make an example out this poacher.

JPK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers away!

The dirt bag - oh wait - I shouldn't insult dirt bags as they do have a useful purpose to build earthen dams and such. The perp needs to do some time and get a really serious fine and loose his trigger finger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom