My Jeep build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome man, I haven't got around to the locker mod yet. Soon though I do have already bookmarked a walkthrough for it.

thanks for all the compliments guys!

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it is a Recon winch. I am pretty sure it is China made. But it has a three year parts replacement warranty and it is 6.5Hp 10,500# and has a faster line speed than most of the big name winches, Plus it is guaranteed to be completely waterproof. All said and done it was $470 shipped with a 16,500# synthetic winch line. I couldn't pass it up.

you can buy it at truckandwinch.com

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
more pics!
of what? I will more than gladly take some pictures. I am a Pic whore.

You suck, TJ parts are so much cheaper than JK parts. A rear bumper w/tire carrier like yours would cost me around $1k.
Contact this guy, [email protected] I bet he can make something JK friendly as well. He is a single man operation. takes about a month but is worth the wait when you consider the price.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay here is the latest purchase for the Jeep (the Hardtop). Sagged this out of the Jeepforum classifieds. it will be getting a coat of paint either dark charcoal or black.

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom