My kid! Thank you OSA!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been a member here almost as long as my daughter has been playing ball. Many of you have supported her through various raffles and fundraisers since 2012, and I thank you all.

Addison started playing softball when she was 4 1/2 years old and always said she would go to college playing ball. She was a catcher in her younger years but when she was 11, she said she wanted to pitch. From the earliest practices, she did very well. She worked hard at her sport. She has always been determined, holding herself and her teammates accountable. Her coach has said she is one of only a few players he has ever known that can tear into another player’s @$$, then that same player be crying on her shoulder when she is giving them words of encouragement in the next inning. She is a 3 time state champion but came up short this year when Pryor defeated us on errors made in the field, so we settled for state runner up. You know what she did the day after losing state? She loaded up and went to practice with her travel ball coach. When she walked in, her coach said, “You know this is an optional practice, right?” Addison responded, “I don’t know what that is.” 😁

Then the announcement came today that she was awarded the 5A-6A Pitcher of the Year!

I rode a bucket for many years, catching for her, coaching her and occasionally losing my 💩, along with losing both toenails and nearly losing teeth when her screwball broke waaay harder than I expected…but it was all worth it, and I’d do it all over again. 🥲

She is off to play for SNU in Bethany next fall. Still chasing her dreams.

Again, thank you to all of those here who helped her achieve her dreams.

IMG_5990.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom