Have You Noticed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least you wear pants long enough to cover an ankle holster. So many others on OSA seem to like wearing shorts.

I grew out of shorts decades and decades ago. I think it was even before going into grade school. (We didn't have kindergarten when I was young.)
I live in shorts and carhart t-shirts now. Always chasing the 75 degree temperature range for 10 years now in the RV!

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad was like Terry Miller and only wore jeans forever. Until he got into 40s. Had the skinniest whitest legs with varicose veins. Made me sick to look at them. He also had those corn chip toe nails that smelled like vinegar. When I was a kid I thought in-grown toe nails were just a part of aging.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was 13 in 1968. GCA 68 is what I'm referring to. Don't punish the criminals, put restrictions on the folks who haven't yet done anything wrong. Though I did enlist in 1973. Retired in 1997. And for all I was able to do to protect and preserve out civil rights, I might as well have spent the time blind drunk.
You were there and doing the duty if needed. If it wasn't needed at that time, no matter. You served in case it did. Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom