My thoughts on a "Dreamer" compromise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump has proposed a no-deportation path to citizenship for 1.8 million illegals in exchange for his wall....he’s going to get his wall money and y’all gonna have to put up with those dirty illegals that you wanted to ship back, lol!

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I think this was going to happen the whole time. Trump compromised and both sides got something out of it. Besides, the party that deports all the dreamers wouldn't hold an office for quite awhile.JMO

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think this was going to happen the whole time. Trump compromised and both sides got something out of it. Besides, the party that deports all the dreamers wouldn't hold an office for quite awhile.JMO

I think so as well. I just think it’s funny that so many Trump supporters are running around labeling anyone who supports a path to citizenship as “libs”, “Obama lovers”, and “Clinton supporters” etc...while beating their chests snd keyboards saying “kick them out”, “send em back where they came from” and all the other typical jingoistic narrow minded B.S.

Now their champion, Trump, has proposed the very thing they’ve been railing against. Can’t wait to see how they spin it.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
personally there is no spin. I would wait until Feb 8 and then let the Dems shut down the government. It hurt the dems last time. The Dems need to be seen for the dirt they are. They support illegal aliens over american citizens and willing to shut the government down over that. I wouldnt cave if I were the republicans. I would hold firm and say you vote for the wall, end chain migration, end diversity lottery, shrink the HB1 visas, shrink the legal immigrant numbers, and once all of that is done, approved and has started then we will work with DACA, and the dream thief's. We will do it humanely and with a heart. Though it will be done after all the other is approved.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump just offered up DACA amnesty on steroids (he’s willing to include people who aren’t even registered under DACA) as part of the whole deal. Not later, not after the Wall, not after ending chain migration....now, as part of the package.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope that some day you'll join us..and like, the world will be as one, man. Imagine there's no possessions..I wonder if you can? Like, no need for greed or even hunger. You know, a brotherhood of man. Imagine all the folks sharing all the world! You....you may say I'm a dreamer,man. But, I'll bet I'm not the only one.
Lennon was an idiot.

Dave70968

In Remembrance 2024
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump just offered up DACA amnesty on steroids (he’s willing to include people who aren’t even registered under DACA) as part of the whole deal. Not later, not after the Wall, not after ending chain migration....now, as part of the package.
Making America great again...the best deals!

Latest posts

Top Bottom