Neat Idea For You Old Fellas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw this on reddit... Dudes grandpa died, gramps loved guns, they buried his ashes in his favorite ammo can. Wholesome and awesome.
q65k5hvt8pb51.jpg

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is so cool!

One of my friends died that was an avid hunter and outdoorsman. His casket was adorned with carved hunting dogs and pheasants.

The spray on top was pheasant tail feathers, cattails, duck decoys maize, cornstalks, his hunting boots and used shotgun shells.

It... it, was just beautiful!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, that really is a neat idea! How col is that? Reminds me of that scene at the end of "The Bucket List" where he buried those two old geezers, Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman, in "Chock Full-O-Nuts" coffee cans.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking I'll have my ashes be tree fertilizer. I'll grow big and strong inside the tree.

Years later, they'll clear cut the area, and my area is assigned to go to the toilet paper factory. I'm just hope'n that they make me into cheap 1 ply TP, 'cause I don't wanna take chit off youse guys a second time!

:Heya:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gonna give him a little scare, huh?

Lmao! More like remind him not to let some funeral home owner ass-rape him if I'm the one who goes first. He's a traditionalist. He'll spend a fortune on a funeral. Not me -- I'm taking his burnt-to-a-crisp ass home in a empty bread sack and sticking him up in the cabinet. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom