Need gunsmith / reline barrel in OKC area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've used Wells Armament in Newcastle. I think That Gurl did too and had a more complicated repair than mine.

I was just coming to recommend Charlie! 😂 Yep ... He's done several jobs for us that for one reason or another we didn't feel confident enough to handle. Charlie has always done a bang-up job for us.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I keep striking out on this.

Seems that there are fewer and fewer 'smiths that do this kind of work anymore or they are just simply out of business. I really, really, want to keep it in OK as I do NOT want to deal with shipping and possibly have it lost, stolen, or damaged.

Last edited:

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will be parting with an excellent condition liner drill at Tulsa gunshow this weekend also a hydraulic dent remover. Also rehoming 30-40 old friends. Moving and they can't go with me.

Worp

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Definitly Wells Armament. Charlie is a good friend of mine.Very honest and knowledgeable. He repaired one just like yours for another friend of mine. If it can be repaired he can do it. Seems he always has something he's working on that other smithers won't touch or say it can't be repaired.
Wells Armorment Card.jpg

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well in digging for my upcoming sale I've spotted 2-12C octagon barreled receivers and maybe 2-3 round barrels in the top of my toolbox. Maybe more by the time I get them all out. Don't know the condition, haven't looked close.

Latest posts

Top Bottom