Negligent Discharge?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i checked every gun on the table before closing the cylinder with a dry fire,except the last one. just figured it was unloaded like the rest. blew the leg off a chair in a room full of people. had i not at least checked to see that the gun was not pointed towards anyone, the results could have been horrible. that was 36 years ago. i've relived the moment at least 500 times...

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sorry to say I've had two... with the same gun...., I swear the thing was possessed or simply didn't like me, old walther ppks ended up selling it here on the forum..

first time I swore it was clear and maybe or maybe not my finger was close to the trigger, put a hole through the ceiling and out the roof...

second time a few years later I was heading out the back door to shoot at some steel and it went off again, this time missing the glass in the door but going through it nonetheless..

Thank God no one got hurt as both times someone was there with me... loved the gun but it wasn't meant to be.....

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
had a close friend in cali was qualifying with his partner and sitting there afterward on the bench watching the shotgun shoots when his partner shot him in the knee, said he didn't realize he was shot with the G23 but felt his leg rock back, then when his partner was screaming and freaking out the pain set in... he was granted 50% salary for life for disability but he couldn't resist the rush and later went on to FBI....

myself I would have took the 50% and started making/selling cabinets or something for a hobby:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom