negotiating with terrorists

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CNN is now saying that the White House has changed it's story today on why they could not let congress know.

Reminds me of the "It is not a tax" "Ok, it is a tax" thing.

As long as the king gets what he wants in the end.

Or as the Marxist would say."the end justifies the means"

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bergdahl is sitting cross-legged on a blanket, with a glass mug in front of him. He explains that he was captured after falling behind on a foot patrol with his unit: the First Battalion, 501 Infantry Regiment, Fourth Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division.

That's not the story, nor the evidence that his squad/platoon has said occurred.

Maybe the austere life of a Taliban fighter was not to his liking?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bergdahl is sitting cross-legged on a blanket, with a glass mug in front of him. He explains that he was captured after falling behind on a foot patrol with his unit: the First Battalion, 501 Infantry Regiment, Fourth Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division.

That's not the story, nor the evidence that his squad/platoon has said occurred.

Maybe the austere life of a Taliban fighter was not to his liking?

I'd bet it was more like they were tired of his **** and decided to put him to use recovering people they wanted more than him.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd bet it was more like they were tired of his **** and decided to put him to use recovering people they wanted more than him.

No doubt he was a pawn to be used. How many prisoners of the Taliban made a year before their heads were cut off? He had to be supplying intel at the get go, but after awhile his knowledge runs out. He then becomes a political prisoner to be bought and sold.

IF and IF he actually attempted escape, it was because of the same thing. He finally realized he was a pawn, and wanted to go home to his mommy and daddy to be further nurtured.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I recall some news a few years ago about his attempted escapes. Well before this political circus.

Ah, here's one from 2011

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-s-failed-attempt-to-escape-from-taliban.html

.....according to three reliable militant sources who got the story from fighters who were present during the prisoner’s attempted escape.

That's just funny right there. I don't care who you are that's funny. :rollingla

I do recall that but does anyone really believe anything the Taliban say? Ever? They been playing Obama for 6 years now (and Putin, China, that PRK rollie pollie, and everybody else for that matter). He's weak and has zero credibility. Everybody in the world knows it. I even heard it said, supposedly from someone within the WH, that Obama even knows it and he's just going to do what he wants, everybody else be damned.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There are the various opinions we have on this and other issues. the problem is that Obama can do what he wants and gets to slide with the left and many others because of being half black. Him being black is not a reason to either like him or not like him. The problem is I honestly think he could

piss on an American flag during a joint session of congress

let every illegal alien stay in this country as blackmail for congress passing amnesty

and maybe even have "inappropriate" relations with a child on tape

and he still would come out without any consequences.

This is what affirmative action has done for us. I cant believe this disgrace was elected twice, but what should really shock any red-blooded American is that he gets away with the stuff he does.

Latest posts

Top Bottom