Neighbors scalped my yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The neighbors yard is the neighbors yard, not our yard.
It is none other than their business how they keep it as long as it stays in their yard, not ours!

Unfortunately over the years many many nibby nosed pricks had made their neighbors business their business, and unfortunately got f'd up ordinances passed that should be banned!

Ban all local ordinances, ban all zoning!
This is what happens when you "Ban all local ordinances, ban all zoning!"
1694375608685.jpeg

1694375910496.jpeg

Last edited:

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Just did lawn renovation on my front yard. Neighbors are renters so I’m going to probably ask them next year if I can kill their yard, or at least kill a strip between me and them so their crappy grass doesn’t encroach on my new fescue.

They don’t take care of it well and they only mowed 3 or 4 times this year.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just did lawn renovation on my front yard. Neighbors are renters so I’m going to probably ask them next year if I can kill their yard, or at least kill a strip between me and them so their crappy grass doesn’t encroach on my new fescue.

They don’t take care of it well and they only mowed 3 or 4 times this year.
I fight the same thing neighbor blows his weed seeds in the street and they blow everywhere. lazy and don't care

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like the same crap my neighbors wife does when she decides she needs to mow their lawn. She just goes balls to the walls and doesn’t seem to care where she is.

He typically does the mowing and isn’t too bad. She just doesn’t seem to understand property lines.

One upside. She’s totally hot and usually mows in a skimpy bikini. Like barely covers stuff up. I’ve learned to keep my cool and just watch.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like the same crap my neighbors wife does when she decides she needs to mow their lawn. She just goes balls to the walls and doesn’t seem to care where she is.

He typically does the mowing and isn’t too bad. She just doesn’t seem to understand property lines.

One upside. She’s totally hot and usually mows in a skimpy bikini. Like barely covers stuff up. I’ve learned to keep my cool and just watch.

What did you say your address was?

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The grubbermitt got you hook line and sinker!

I bet that could be replicated in any city......

Bowing down and paying for their permission slips! (permits)
Maybe, but most won't be truthful if they say that they don't want ANY type of regulations when it comes to things like the safety of their food or medications, their vehicles or [man] toys, their jobs or homes. Don't confuse the difference between (lets say) requiring seat-belts and requiring the use of seat-belts.

Most laws and regulations only came into being because some idiot had proven that a law or regulation was needed to protected himself from himself (being an idiot) or to protect others from his stupidity.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom