Netflix donates 7 mil to Dems.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
put this on here in case someone might want to cancel their netflix sub,,,and i quit buying van de camps pork an beans,,they are anti gun family in Kalifonia..the old man was in state legislature pushing all those gun bans..additionally Netflix is based in Kalifornia,another good reason to boycott..

Last edited:

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_7583.jpeg

Heard like $100 million in one day.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was concerned that Biden withdrawing would cause Democrats to rally around their new candidate. Republicans must have a strong showing at the polls to save this country from the lunacy of the left.
it certainly has caused the 'do we want an old candidate' argument to take a 180° turn. I am also getting a chuckle out of the discussion of if Vance was the wrong choice and will get dumped now that Harris is rallying her base.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are coming out with everything now to make camel u la look like the savior. This will stretch out with more and more indorsements and contributions. I agree- that Walmart and in bed with China Companies need to have less of my business and man with all the tv choices out there, why Netflix sides up I don't get but I don't need them. Those beans tear me up now days, so I can live without them to. I will be on the lookout for more companies to ban.

Latest posts

Top Bottom