New Ammo Conspiracy Theory

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jchip123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since it was so easy for all the government plants on here to discredit the Home Land Security theory causing the ammo shortages I figured I would start a new one. It is so simple for the government to do and no one can prove my theory wrong. All those guys that get up in the we hours of the morning and wait in line at Wal Mart, Bass Pro and Academy and other ammo suppliers are actually working for the government buying up all the ammo and causing the shortage. The only way I can see these guys proving me wrong is to come forward and share all the ammo with the rest of us.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since it was so easy for all the government plants on here to discredit the Home Land Security theory causing the ammo shortages I figured I would start a new one. It is so simple for the government to do and no one can prove my theory wrong. All those guys that get up in the we hours of the morning and wait in line at Wal Mart, Bass Pro and Academy and other ammo suppliers are actually working for the government buying up all the ammo and causing the shortage. The only way I can see these guys proving me wrong is to come forward and share all the ammo with the rest of us.

You're wrong.
Goverment employees don't get up that early, and they've been furloughed.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

i.imgur.com_BsKxQMm.gif

doorgunner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell yes we get up that early, and what else are we going to do on our furlough days off? Maybe we are only getting furloughed by name only, maybe it's a secretive covert op to send us to bullet steeling camp so that we might thwart all attempts too take your children out and train them on .22's so that they will not be firearms savvy; thus negating the threat from you despicable peasants for generations to come ( said while holding down left hand ala dr strangelove). We can, nay, MUST win the AMMO RACE!!!!! Or, we really can just be getting furloughed. Yeah, go with the furlough thing.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
still wonder why the gooberment doesn't have their own reloading facilty. if we can do it cheaper, i don't see how they couldn't also. oops,never mind, they couldn't do anything cheaper!

Latest posts

Top Bottom