New gun I just gotta have

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are nice. I can not even get them in. I have had that on my want list for some time and my wholesaler can not even get them in. I do see a few on gunbroker time to time.

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For a fraction of that cost I can get you the exact same Colt 1911 and Cerakote to make it look exactly like the pic. It'll essentially be the exact same gun minus the QR Code on the ejection side for almost $1,000 less.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm guessing the pedigre may make this real deal a collectable firearm eventually.

No lie there for sure, considering the starting point.... I'd hate to see what it will be worth in 10 years or so. Colt collectors will pay it though.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In jest............... I measure every pistol in how many Glocks it would buy me. LOL! But I like em all, just don't buy em all!

Last edited:

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They look like really nice pistols but I agree with GmThunder. They seem to be really over priced. I have an old frame and slide set i have been looking for ideas on. Maybe this is the way to go with the build.

Latest posts

Top Bottom