New gun I just gotta have

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are the new colts any better than the ones from 20 years ago. I have shot a couple of 80 series colts that were manufactured in the mid 90s that were nothing more than a polished dog turd with a horsee on the side.

spazzwarr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple of people have mentioned that the Colt CQB Pistol resembles the Sig 1911 Scorpion. I agree. Here are a couple of pictures of my Sig 1911 5" Scorpion that I purchased from a dealer for around $725 a year and a half ago. Really like the gun. I have about 250 rounds through it. Zero problems. Shoots well and is as accurate as you can make it.

Sig Sauer Scorpion 1911 ab.jpgSig Sauer Scorpion Cerakote X3Xpg.jpg

Barrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glocks work, I agree.

1911's speak to me.

I apologize for the Series 80's from the 80's & 90's, that is all I can say, besides any gun smith can remedy that gate hinge spring they had for a trigger.

I dig this weapon but want a Colt O1970CM Special Combat Government in Hard Chrome. I have yet to find one in stock within a few hundred miles.
I would also like the Springer that got the FBI contract, not the HRT model with the rail the plain one, that Springfield called the Beauro Model until the FBI halted it, I think it is a Professional now.

A guy on the team had one of the Sig GSR's when they came out, I remember as we had to share mags as I had the only other 1911, it took forever for him mto find a good holster, great weapon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom