New night stand revolver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow I've never wanted something this badly! Mind if i ask what it set you back?

Here is about the best price you'll find online, more $ locally.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/21_39_73/products_id/26378

I happen to get mine a little cheaper from a guy that believe it or not had bought it for his wife. Needless to say she actual shot it 16 times before deciding it was too much for her to handle and made him sell it... Go figure.

That should definitely light up the night.

Yep no need for a flash light..

Hope you have your shades and ear muffs with it too!!!!!!

I figure with the adrealine rush of a bad guy in the house the sound won't be that bad if had to use it.

Guns N' Cars

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice! Here's mine, but I like yours a lot more.... that thing is sweet!!
ai977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_crashpro993_IMG_1119.jpg

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I figure with the adrealine rush of a bad guy in the house the sound won't be that bad if had to use it.

Shoot her on an indoor range, with hearing protection, and pay attention to the overpressure from that cannon. Then imagine what its going to be like when you touch one off inside your home. Not a bad gun, but I would download with .38spl+P loading for inside.

guns are dumb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice, is that bottom one a Bloodwork model?

Yes more or less, but I believe the actual Blood Work models were Lew Horton special editions (could be wrong on this) that were later(?) manufactured by the Performance Center, the one in Blood Work has a fluted cylinder. They made a few of them in May of this year with a fluted cylinder that I really wanted but were impossible to find. Both of those 627's came with different grips, but I ordered the grips in the pic directly from Smith over the phone as they don't sell them on their website. The snubbie came with the exact same grips that are on yours, I just didn't like the way they felt as both my index and ring fingers fit in the first groove.

I've actually thought about having the cylinders exchanged on them as I think the long barrel would look better with the unfluted cylinder.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not trying to hijack this thread, but if anyone wants one of these, I can get it for you for $985 brand new. I have a couple buddies that are dealers and I buy at their price. and they let the people I bring do the same.

The pistol is actually $954.99 plus $20 to have it shipped to them and $10 transfer fee.. for a total of 984.99..

if anyone is interested let me know... I can get you the actual dealer cost on just about every gun... so let me know if you want anything else and I can get you the price. PM with ?'s

Latest posts

Top Bottom