New night stand revolver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not trying to hijack this thread, but if anyone wants one of these, I can get it for you for $985 brand new. I have a couple buddies that are dealers and I buy at their price. and they let the people I bring do the same.

The pistol is actually $954.99 plus $20 to have it shipped to them and $10 transfer fee.. for a total of 984.99..

if anyone is interested let me know... I can get you the actual dealer cost on just about every gun... so let me know if you want anything else and I can get you the price. PM with ?'s

I hate to Pee in your cheereos but dealer cost is about 30 dollars less then that. Your buddy is marking it up

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not trying to hijack this thread, but if anyone wants one of these, I can get it for you for $985 brand new. I have a couple buddies that are dealers and I buy at their price. and they let the people I bring do the same.

The pistol is actually $954.99 plus $20 to have it shipped to them and $10 transfer fee.. for a total of 984.99..
If ordering it new from a dealer, why would there be a transfer fee?

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to Pee in your cheereos but dealer cost is about 30 dollars less then that. Your buddy is marking it up

Yes, it cost $20 to ship it to him, and he charges a $10 transfer fee.

If ordering it new from a dealer, why would there be a transfer fee?

They own a pawn shop, they are FFL holders, they order from the distributer at their cost and charge you $10 to do the transfer.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, it cost $20 to ship it to him, and he charges a $10 transfer fee.

They own a pawn shop, they are FFL holders, they order from the distributer at their cost and charge you $10 to do the transfer.

I'm saying that actual dealer cost is about 30 dollars cheaper then the 985 you quoted. Maybe they are just not shopping around. Either way I don't think it's a super duper deal. 99% of being a good dealer is shopping around. When you just order it from a random dealer everyone usually gets screwed.

Actually I don't know, I don't believe so, I haven't ordered anything in awhile, I perfer buying used, they are even cheaper

If they don't charge tax ( new or used ) they are breaking the law. So Id hope they do. The state could use all the money they can get and I want more police on the streets!

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright I called him today, they do have to charge shipping. But the best deals you can get going through him is on the cheaper stuff, Glocks, M&P's, XD's etc.. If you wanted a Glock 22 with (2) 15 round mags and standard sights, going through him would cost you $470 + tax..

If you know somewhere to get a new one for less, please let me know. I don't need another G22, but I mean if you know somewhere where I can get new guns in general, let me know

Latest posts

Top Bottom