New OSBI SDA Report.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it appears that a strong majority of the applications denied were for making false or misleading statements on the application. I would like to know what the general area of those statements were.

That could be something as simple as just forgetting an arrest from when you were a teenager or something. Even if said arrest wouldn't preclude you from having a permit, forgetting to put it on your application will get the application kicked.

Bryan

ENC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That could be something as simple as just forgetting an arrest from when you were a teenager or something. Even if said arrest wouldn't preclude you from having a permit, forgetting to put it on your application will get the application kicked.

Bryan

This is why my FiL got kicked. He is unsure whether or not he can reapply.

Evan

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These are some pretty interesting numbers. I just put my paperwork in to the Sheriff Friday(12). It seems that us older, white folks are a little more paranoid than the rest.LOL. I always wondered how many people carried. 35,962 last year was quite a jump from the previous year.

Jam Master Jay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would guesstimate that there are well over 100,000 people with licenses in OK. If that's the case then the % of licenses revoked is much smaller.

If there are 100,000 people that was only .044% revoked
If there are 250,000 people that would only be .0176%

That goes to show that permit holders are very responsible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom