New Tisas B9r, mostly impressed so far!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rapidsequence

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Bought a Tisas 9mm DS (carry model, 4.5” barrel). Really wanted a 1911 in 9mm and after some research, decided on the Tisas.
I’ve run about 200 rounds through it so far. First 100 was literally right after I bought it, straight out of the box at Frontier Justice. It ran pretty well. 2 failure to eject in the first box of 50, but no issues after that. The second 100 was today after a good field strip/cleaning session. Used some Flitz on the obvious places, cleaned and oiled. It ran really well today. No issues at all. Sighted from bag rest at 25 yds and it was shooting left. Not Glock “low and left”, but legit left 😂. Drifted the rear site a little and now it is much better. Next step is a red dot. I need about another 200-300 rounds for good break in. I do see lightening the trigger in the future. It’s not bad but could be better. All in all, I am really pleased with this gun!!!
IMG_4754.jpeg
IMG_4755.jpeg

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What kinda price did the store have it for? I’ve seen it online as low as 590 lately. I really really really want to pick one up but I also need a Kimber kds9c in my life pronto lol

rapidsequence

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Around $750 at FJ. This was about what I was able to find for the B9R model. I recently have seen some auctions on GB where the bid was $550. Tisas has some models in the $500ish range, and I did look at those as well. But I like the B9R package/size (4.25" barrel). If you have found it for $590, jump on that! Great price!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom