New to the land of the free!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isaac S

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all!
I just moved to Claremore the first of the year with my wife and kids from Comifornia (the land of no freedom)
I just came across the OK Shooters page and had to join...it's great that Americans🇺🇸 can talk about guns & sell gun related stuff without getting flagged by some Biden supporting gun grabber😁
Look forward to t

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The land of fruits and nuts. You didn't move in with a tanker truck did you? You dont have plans on hauling them our water do ya.🤣🤣. Are you one of the 81 million that voted for papa joe 🤣. Do you identify as a fruit or a nut ? 🤣 If ya stick around I'll come up with more questions cuz the wife says I haven't grown up yet. 😎 Enjoy but make darn sure you behave yourself as we don't keep pigs just for the bacon.😏

Isaac S

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
The land of fruits and nuts. You didn't move in with a tanker truck did you? You dont have plans on hauling them our water do ya.🤣🤣. Are you one of the 81 million that voted for papa joe 🤣. Do you identify as a fruit or a nut ? 🤣 If ya stick around I'll come up with more questions cuz the wife says I haven't grown up yet. 😎 Enjoy but make darn sure you behave yourself as we don't keep pigs just for the bacon.😏
Haha!
Don't worry...I didn't vote for the clown in the Whitehouse & people are stupid if they think we should send our water west...their stupidity created the drought so I have no sympathy😁
My great grandparents thought California was the land of opportunities back in the 1920's & unfortunately moved from here...we finally had enough of the "opportunities" 😂 and decided to come back.
I appreciate the ribbing...lets me know we are in the right area!
Thanks Timmy59😁

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha!
Don't worry...I didn't vote for the clown in the Whitehouse & people are stupid if they think we should send our water west...their stupidity created the drought so I have no sympathy😁
My great grandparents thought California was the land of opportunities back in the 1920's & unfortunately moved from here...we finally had enough of the "opportunities" 😂 and decided to come back.
I appreciate the ribbing...lets me know we are in the right area!
Thanks Timmy59😁
Then welcome. I don't often participate in new members cuz I don't do boring 1 liners. California is an absolutely beautiful state, my new neighbor is cali, he has sat at my bench and shot my steel, and has more guns than me. So he is ok. I fully understand why cali and the country is in the shape it's in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom