New to the land of the free!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
James G HOWDY.jpg

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all!
I just moved to Claremore the first of the year with my wife and kids from Comifornia (the land of no freedom)
I just came across the OK Shooters page and had to join...it's great that Americans🇺🇸 can talk about guns & sell gun related stuff without getting flagged by some Biden supporting gun grabber😁
Look forward to t

Welcome to the land of the free. We like it that way. Enjoy.

There has been an insane large amount of Californians move here. None of us want here to turn into there. Democrat politicians have ruined that state.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
California's like most any other place; just totally ignore all their ******** & do the Right thing- & you'll probably do OK.
Speaking of 'doing OK': you're not planning on calling in backup, & taking over Oklahoma, R U?
You're not like THESE people, R U???
1659411899813.png

Isaac S

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
California's like most any other place; just totally ignore all their ******** & do the Right thing- & you'll probably do OK.
Speaking of 'doing OK': you're not planning on calling in backup, & taking over Oklahoma, R U?
You're not like THESE people, R U???View attachment 291275
Haha!
They have been trying that since the 70's🤣...still no luck.
I am good with Oklahoma just the way it is! 🇺🇸

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was a Desert Rat for decades, then a Mesa Mongrel- but moved here awhile back to be w/ family. I've lived in OK for several years (plus a couple more)- & will say it's pretty much 'as advertised'.... 'Oklahoma really IS 'OK'.
Oh, & I'm pretty new to OSA as well, but 'Welcome'.
Just keep your powder dry, your eyes & ears on, your aim high, your finger off the trigger for photo shoots, be sure of your target, keep your tongue in cheek, brush behind your ears, ....
....Nah, just be yourself & enjoy the company.
This is a fun place- & I don't sign up for nuthin'! Took me years to venture out & meet these good folks. Nothing personal; it's just that if I don't 'media' in person, I won't media (meet ya) at all. Does that eve make sense? Oh well, who cares- if I don't?
It's been a long week, and it's only been Tuesday for a Hr. & a 9/10.
But, yeah- Kommie Kalifornya.
My son lives in Cali, & survives (in style) by doing whatever 'should' be done (as opposed to 'recommended procedures'). He & his girlfriend recently visited us, & she asked how much money to bring. He told her, compared to California- everything's 'on sale' out here. "We'll save money by going there".
I'm a cheap ass, & they....are not. He took us out for a $500 steak dinner that'd "cost twice that much at home."
Damn good steak, anyway.
Way better than, 'OK' ;-)
& yeah; ...They're thinking of moving out too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom