New to the land of the free!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Longstrider

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi all!
I just moved to Claremore the first of the year with my wife and kids from Comifornia (the land of no freedom)
I just came across the OK Shooters page and had to join...it's great that Americans🇺🇸 can talk about guns & sell gun related stuff without getting flagged by some Biden supporting gun grabber😁
Look forward to t
Glad to see you made your way outta the sh*#hole. Hope that place dries up and blows away

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey @Isaac S, Didja get yer Oklahoma Tornado Bingo card at the border welcome center or were they out of them?

I have an idea for hazing a new guy from Commifornia to OKC. All we do is tell them to find the Putnam City Mayor's office on a map. Oh hell, just find Putnam City on a map.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! I was born and raised in California, Don't miss it one bit
Me as well (Yorba Linda). Last election we were there, there wasn’t a Republican even on the ballot to vote for. Yup, time to go. Sad to see my home state turn into a Liberal Garbage Pit but so thankful Oklahoma welcomed me to my new home. Yes, I passed inspection at the OK/Texas border and went through a thorough De-Komiforniacation treatment just in case some part of that viral plague accidentally followed me in. 😉 I just don’t understand what would motivate a person to leave a place because it’s become a cesspool and then want to turn their new Eden into the same thing.
BTW if I haven’t already, welcome to Oklahoma!

J-pitch

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all!
I just moved to Claremore the first of the year with my wife and kids from Comifornia (the land of no freedom)
I just came across the OK Shooters page and had to join...it's great that Americans🇺🇸 can talk about guns & sell gun related stuff without getting flagged by some Biden supporting gun grabber😁
Look forward to t
When you go to the polls just remember why you came

Latest posts

Top Bottom