New to the land of the free!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isaac S

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Hey @Isaac S, Didja get yer Oklahoma Tornado Bingo card at the border welcome center or were they out of them?

I have an idea for hazing a new guy from Commifornia to OKC. All we do is tell them to find the Putnam City Mayor's office on a map. Oh hell, just find Putnam city
Nope they must have been clean out... I've been wanting to see one but I'm beginning to think they are like sasquatch 😂
Putnam is a small town...but I got one for you...I grew up near Dedrick, CA...bet ya can't find that one🤣

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope they must have been clean out... I've been wanting to see one but I'm beginning to think they are like sasquatch 😂
Putnam is a small town...but I got one for you...I grew up near Dedrick, CA...bet ya can't find that one🤣
You were the third tine right and north of Hayfork.

I spent a week in Calico one day....

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This (voting? Life?) thing is NOT about 'Right VS Left"...it's all about Right VS WRONG!
As far as I KNOW: Right is RIGHT, & Evil is WRONG!
As it turns out, (in MY opinion), in current 'American' politics...what is called the 'Left' is just plain WRONG,
& what is now considered the 'Right' is pretty damn bad too.
Ignore ALL 'Politicians' & do what is Truly Right in your Heart (eat Right, speak Right, Live Right, feel Right, treat others Right, blah blah blah).
Our Creator wants us to thrive & do Good...so just do that.
Hey; It's fun, & it pisses off all the WRONG people.

Lewis F Jones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi all!
I just moved to Claremore the first of the year with my wife and kids from Comifornia (the land of no freedom)
I just came across the OK Shooters page and had to join...it's great that Americans🇺🇸 can talk about guns & sell gun related stuff without getting flagged by some Biden supporting gun grabber😁
Look forward to t
Welcome with open arms. I'm from Louisiana and couldn't be happier. I like to say that I'm the luckiest man in Oklahoma because I got to choose where I would live and die.

Latest posts

Top Bottom