Next time you flash your lights at someone to get over think about this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
lots of brake checkers in here. just remember, the accident you cause may kill a child in the car behind the d-bag you just brake checked. or they may not hit the brakes and kill you. everyone on the road is headed somewhere, unfortunately some are so self centered they would rather risk an accident than drive safely. that goes for those who pace cars in the left lane, which btw is against the law as well. the lack of driving skills in this state appalls me. I've driven around DC, Baltimore, Philly and lived in ATL for a spell before moving out here. By far the worst drivers have been spotted here.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont understand why everyone is driving in the passing lane in the first place.

I have a 5 mile stretch I drive both ways to work, clearly marked "Slower Traffic Keep Right" signs, but every day, both ways, you have those people that are clueless.

It used to really get to me until I realized that it was going to be this way every single day. Now I get around them when I can, keep peace with myself.

But, that day when they tell me I got 2 weeks to live, watch out! You goin in the ditch son, and I hope I break your damn cell phone too!

I like the signs that read "Keep right except to pass". Takes the ambiguity of "am I slower traffic" out of the equation.

There is only one road around that I can accept left lane driving and it is east of Tuttle on Hwy 37. It is a 5 lane road with the turning lane for the middle and a metric **** ton of turn offs. If you drive properly in the right lane on that road you are constantly slowing down and speeding up because people are turning off and onto the road. The only way to have a shot at keeping a constant speed is left lane driving.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Next time you get pulled over by a trooper for doing 25 over and GC is in the passenger seat, there had better be video posted here.

:shocked: Oh. No. What makes you think I'd do that WITH a trooper in the car with me?? :scratch: (I don't like getting lectured anymore than anyone else does ... :naughty:) I will tell you this though, I'd rather pay a ticket or go to jail than listen to the "with privileges comes responsibilities" lecture one more time ... :nolike: I don't weave in and out of traffic, I don't tailgate, I drive like a little old lady ... I'm just a little old lady who thinks it should be okay to drive a bit faster than the speed limit when the roads are clear and there is no one else out there but me ... (and the HiPo sitting on the other side of the underpass in that ditch over there waiting on me ... :D)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uh.. Nope, too easy.

:D I wanted to see what .gif Spata would come up with!

I....

i.imgur.com_x0ngvVx.gif

And you did not disappoint, sir ... LOL

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i had a member of OHP that was also the member of a church I served. He pulled me over twice because he was on duty and missed church. We has a short service, in his car and then we had communion. Then we both went on our way. No longer in the state. I sure do miss him.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, they're just for parades and stuff?

For everyones information this guy is NOT assigned to any traffic enforcement. Not part of his duties. But if you see an unsafe action you are allowed to take action. This is probably his first stop in a year. OHP does not use unmarked for regular traffic enforcement....

Latest posts

Top Bottom