No AR Used at Newtown School

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's true you have developed your own unique BS paradigm - congrats.

That's funny right there.

Nope it just means that lacking evidence you can't support the supposition. You can speculate, guess, wish, hope, whatever but without evidence your ideas have no more weight or credence than anyone else's.

What's your point? Did I support that theory, or any theory on this except for the fact, that all stories, offical, and media are crap?

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the unprovoked personal attack. From someone like you, I'll take that a compliment.

I think both the Democrats and Republicans are crooks and not worthy of our votes and that's a "BS paradigm"? Oh please great person of knowledge, please enlighten us on your political party views. Help us all to learn from your wisdom.

I'm curious if this guy has one iota of independent thinking.

You should know you are going to be belittled by the DHS shills, or the wanna be DHS shills.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That fine, bring it on. I enjoy this kind of thing. It's kind of like wrestling a pig in the mud.

Dirty slimy globalist pig scum.

There are plenty of them to go around.

It's ok though, when the globalists are done using them, they will chew them up and spit them out.

Of course, they will have to drag their lazy azzez out of the recliner first, that may become an issue. LMAO!

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dirty slimy globalist pig scum.

There are plenty of them to go around.

It's ok though, when the globalists are done using them, they will chew them up and spit them out.

Of course, they will have to drag their lazy azzez out of the recliner first, that may become an issue. LMAO!

You know Reddog, I'm sure glad you're out here. You're like my "canary"........................... LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!

When you disappear, we know the cah cah has hit the fan !

Latest posts

Top Bottom