"Not his flag"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree that burning the U.S. flag is a constitutionally protected form of free speech. That said, I don't care what your "cause" is. If you burn the flag, you're lower than whale **** in my eyes.

Would I assault you for it? No. I'd consider you to be an unstable person who'd have no compunction about assaulting someone who disagreed with you. Would I use my own free speech to the point that you might assault me, thereby causing me to defend myself from your criminal assault? Well, that would be my right now wouldn't it?

I'm sure all of you who disagree with assaulting someone who is burning the flag would support my right of free speech in this manner, correct? :)

I like it. So could this be a possible scenario?

Me: "Hey, WTF are you gonna do with that flag?"
Scumbag: "Imma burn it!"
Me: "Please don't, okay?"
Scumbag: "Burn baby burn!"
Me: "Oh no! I consider you unstable and feel threatened with grievous bodily harm, or even death!"

...The End.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. Your opinion of mine doesn't matter, but you have formed it. I tend to make my own luck.

No seriously, best of luck assaulting people, which really isn't a matter of opinion. I hope you go stomp loads of flag burner ass and have nary a legal trouble as a result. You can be like the Batman for Old Glory. The Flag Burner Ass Beater.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i'm starting to wonder if the flag burners should start OCing. That seems like it'd be a good test of the 'armed society, polite society' thing. Or maybe it'd just settle the 'element of surprise' for a shootout argument.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No seriously, best of luck assaulting people, which really isn't a matter of opinion. I hope you go stomp loads of flag burner ass and have nary a legal trouble as a result. You can be like the Batman for Old Glory. The Flag Burner Ass Beater.

Hey Thanks! I appreciate it man!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like it. So could this be a possible scenario?

Me: "Hey, WTF are you gonna do with that flag?"
Scumbag: "Imma burn it!"
Me: "Please don't, okay?"
Scumbag: "Burn baby burn!"
Me: "Oh no! I consider you unstable and feel threatened with grievous bodily harm, or even death!"

...The End.

th

Latest posts

Top Bottom