"Not his flag"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynx

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Freemen don't have idols or claim that they want to initiate physical force against those who 'disrepect' their idols with an asswhooping or run over them with cars as proposed by some in this thread.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am split on this subject. I fully believe they have the right to burn the flag if they want to, even if I do not agree with it. Part of me says the flag is just a piece of cloth like anything else, burning a flag does not hurt anyone or cause any harm. But another part of me thinks of the history which the flag represents, and those who have died under it. I honestly dont know what to think in a situation like this.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find the Flag Code and all the "official rules" for dealing with flags to be completely ridiculous. Free men don't need thought leaders to tell them the "proper" way of treating or showing respect for flags or any other symbols. In a free society, the "proper" way is whatever the owner thinks is proper.

This.

Freemen don't have idols or claim that they want to initiate physical force against those who 'disrepect' their idols with an asswhooping or run over them with cars as proposed by some in this thread.

And sadly, this.

I respect our flag and what it represented to those who fought and died under it - including many in my family, but we've traveled (and continue to travel) a dangerous path, from the idea of forced flag worship, warrior worship, and blind patriotism. We chide our "leaders" for being inept buffoons, but would follow them straight into hell if they pick up a flag and say it's for "freedom". I find people who disrespect the flag disgusting, but there are plenty who find some of my views disgusting as well. So I try to ignore assholes, and don't condone making any more new laws or rules - which conflicts with everything the United States represents.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yeah, people who have no compunction about initiating violence against others fall into my "lowest of the low" category.

As far as idols go, free men can worship whatever the hell they want. Just leave me the alone and we won't have problems.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find the Law Code and all the "official rules" for dealing with laws to be completely ridiculous. Free men don't need thought leaders to tell them the "proper" way of treating or showing respect for laws or any other symbols. In a free society, the "proper" way is whatever the "owner" thinks is proper.

Yeah , the whole "rules " thing is way out of hand.
Maybe, there should be some rules, about ..10.
I mean it is a "free country", isnt it?

Der Teufel

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Such hypocrisy from the ranks. These flag burners have a right to protest in any legal manner they deem fit. Yet, you Captain Americas threaten them with grievous bodily injury, and even death. If any of the Left uttered such unadulterated balderdash, you'd be up in proverbial arms, suckling at the tit of Fox News.

Fortunately, your version of what is allowed is simply your mass delusion.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Such hypocrisy from the ranks. These flag burners have a right to protest in any legal manner they deem fit. Yet, you Captain Americas threaten them with grievous bodily injury, and even death. If any of the Left uttered such unadulterated balderdash, you'd be up in proverbial arms, suckling at the tit of Fox News.

Fortunately, your version of what is allowed is simply your mass delusion.

Careful bud, JB is known to have a list. Besides free speech ain't allowed on private forums.....that means no flag burners allowed. Or they'll add you to the list and beat you up. Which is allowed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom